- Technical Data
1. This series of jaw crushers are mainly used for medium and fine crushing of ore and rocks with medium and high hardness in the industries of metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, cement, construction, refractory material and ceramics.
2. This series of crushers are suitable for crushing the ores with compressive strength not less than 320MPA. The materials of maximum blocks to be crushed must not be more than the dates listed in the technology parameter.
The jaw crusher is mainly composed of fixed body, rotating body, safety device and adjusting device.
1. Fixed body: The main component of the fixed body is rack, which has two manufacturing engineers: carbon steel casting rack and carbon steel plate welded rack. Welded rack uses the reinforced stiffener on the basis of the original cast rack, and can achieve the same effect as casting rack through strict quality control and specific process requirements. In order to prevent the serious wear and tear of the lateral wall, crushing chamber is equipped with shield on the left and right side, which can be easily replaced.
2. Rotating body: It is composed of moving jaw, eccentric shaft, bearings, pulleys and other parts, and it is the main part of the jaw crusher transmission and endurance.
a. Moving jaw is composed of movable jaw bracket and movable jaw plate.
b. The eccentric shaft is made up of 45 # steel can go though quenching and tempering treatment.
c. Bearing adopts an aligning spherical roller bearing, with characteristics of fine-tuning, big endurance and durability.
d. Jaw plate can be divided into mobile jaw plate and fixed jaw plate. In order to enhance the crushing effect, the surface is made up of material with high hardness and wear resistance.
3. Adjustment device: It is used to adjust the size of discharging mouth and control the discharging granularity. Hongxing jaw crusher has two forms: long wedge type and plunger gasket type with convenient and flexible adjustment, can achieve stepless adjustment.
Adjusting range of discharge opening
Rotation speed of eccentric shaft
Thank you for your interest in Hongxing Machinery. If you have a question about our products, we'd like to hear from you. Please fill out the email form below or call us directly on +86-371-67833171. Rest assured we won't share your name, address or phone number with anyone. We're passionate about our company and want to help any way we can. Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.